Here’s a 2 x 2 Weave Workshop everyone can use – from Novice to Masters— your first dog or your tenth! This program is totally designed for your success. And you’ll learn how any dog of any breed can have Dream Weaves!
In Dream Weaves, you will get the skills and techniques to teach your dog to weave independently and find weave entries from ANYWHERE! Never babysit weave poles again. This program is structured and easy to follow. Everything will be laid out for you, including troubleshooting the “bumps in the road” are and how to navigate them:
- A six –week program suitable for ANY breed of dog
- Teach your dog to go from two to six straight up poles in six weeks
- Teach your dog to weave no matter WHERE you are on the course
- Understand techniques for troubleshooting your weaves
- Developing the whys and wherefores of good record keeping to achieve success.
- Improve your bond with you dog.
- High reinforcement value attached to weaving so your dog will have fun!!!
- Suitable for 1-year old dogs at the novice level and above.
- Weaving approximations are broken down in the event you have to go back and retrain something.
- Well-structured method even for those with their first agility dog.
This class features:
- Downloadable written instructions for each game
- Video explanations
- Video demos
- FAQs for each game
- Pre-Games to get you and your pup ready to start the class
Additional Course Details
- Barb Levenson
- Course starts on Monday, November 18, 2019.
- Registration closes on Monday, December 2, 2019.
- Course material access never expires.
- Pre-Novice, Starters/Novice, Open/Advanced, Masters/Excellent, International, Open to All Working spots open to dogs over 1 year. Auditing, Observing Open to All
- Course Structure:
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- A set of three 2 x 2 weaves, 24” spacing
- Space required (working participants only):
- Enough space for 6 weave poles and approximately a distance of 10’ distance from any poles.
Has read-only and view-only access to the class forum, chat and office hours, cannot post or ask questions.
Can view and read all videos/assignments/posts from instructor and working students, will get instructor answers to course-specific questions posted, can actively participate in class forum, chat and office hours.
Posts responses to written assignments, posts videos of sequences, gets instructor feedback to all of these as well as answers to any questions posted, can actively participate in the forum, chat and office hours.