Learn to train your dog to execute amazing threadles while you continue to run forward on course! You too can learn to threadle like this, all with minimal access to equipment!
Threadles are becoming more common on course in a variety of situations! Jordan will help you teach your dog to understand how to threadle through gaps, threadle to the backside, and understand tunnel discriminations – all while you continue to run forward on course!
This class features:
- Downloadable written instructions for each game and sequence
- Video explanations
- Video demos
Additional Course Details
- Jordan Biggs
- Course starts on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- Registration closes on Monday, June 1, 2020.
- Course material access never expires.
- Open to All
- Course Structure:
- Progressive training assignments that only require one/two jump(s). Video demos of each game or skill or drill. Questions answered and feedback from the instructor for each assignment in the class forum. Discussions with other students in the class forum and the general forum. The later lessons will give you options of using one/two jumps or tunnels but all exercises will be altered based on the equipment you have available at home.
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- 1-2 Jumps, 1 Tunnel (optional in later lessons)
- Space required (working participants only):
- 10×10 – 20×20 (Your living room!)
Has read-only and view-only access to the class forum, chat and office hours, cannot post or ask questions.
Can view and read all videos/assignments/posts from instructor and working students, will get instructor answers to course-specific questions posted, can actively participate in class forum, chat and office hours.
Posts responses to written assignments, posts videos of sequences, gets instructor feedback to all of these as well as answers to any questions posted, can actively participate in the forum, chat and office hours.