Solidify your dog’s understanding of handling skills and verbal cues with a series of super fun proofing games! We will focus on a variety of verbals and handling moves to help your dog truly understand what they mean and how to execute them. This class easily fits into a small space and is perfect for winter training!
These creative games cover the verbals and handling cues that are used to create a variety of lines and turns on course, as well as proofing some of our common handling errors to help each the dogs to save us even when we screw up! The dogs will be set up for success using this systematic approach to teaching complete understanding.
This class is best suited for dogs 1 year and older, and features:
- Downloadable written instructions for each game and sequence
- Video explanations
- Video demos
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Course starts on Sunday, January 3, 2021.
- Registration closes on Sunday, January 17, 2021.
- Course material access never expires.
- Open to All
- Course Structure:
- The course consists of a weekly training package of proofing games, including written descriptions and demo videos.
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- 1 jump, 1 tunnel (any length), 1 wing (or barrel or cone).
- Space required (working participants only):
- These games can be tweaked for any space! A 20×20 minimum is ideal but we can fit them anywhere.
- Enrollment in this course closed on 01/18/2021.