Learn how to teach your dog to have super independent backside send skills! This technique is designed to teach you how to train the dog and cue the behavior so that you can truly trust your dog and leave for your next position on course.
Expand your training toolbox while you learn how to teach and handle:
- Amazing commitment from all angles for both slices and wraps
- Solid verbal cues
- Sending the dog to the backside without having to step to the backside
- Default understanding to jump the bar, without you needing to stay there and help or cue
- Jumping skills and games to help teach the dog to keep the bars up and not hit the wings on backside slices and wraps
- When and how to connect properly
- When you can disconnect and run to your next position
- Commitment from a distance so you can move to your next spot on course
- Creating the turns and lines you want on the exits
- Proofing understanding of both going to the backside AND taking the jump
- And MORE!
This class is PERFECT for small space training to get you in the groove for bigger courses! It is perfect for all ages of dog, from 1 year old through Masters!
This class features:
- Downloadable written instructions for each game
- Video explanations
- Video demos
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Classroom Opens: June 1st
- Course material access never expires.
- Open to All
- Course Structure:
- 6 in-depth units containing progressive training assignments. All games can be played with 2 wing jumps (a tunnel is optional) and will fit into small spaces as well. Video demos of each game or skill or drill accompany each lesson.
- Equipment needed:
- 2 wing jumps (a tunnel is useful but optional) These games can be adjusted to fit any space and can be done without a tunnel.
- Space required:
- 20×20 minimum
Independent Study Spot
Independent Study students can view and read all videos/assignments/posts from instructor and working students, but student will not be able to communicate with the instructor in the Forum.