Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Angie Hansen
ParticipantWould Super Bowls be helping in walking calmly into a building? Or would 1-2-3 be better?
Tipsy pulls like there’s no tomorrow to get inside our training facility that I always end up just carrying her. I know it’s also a LLW issue but she’s just too excited to go anywhere slow!Angie Hansen
ParticipantThey’re emailed to us on the day of the meeting.
Angie Hansen
ParticipantI did try a dog bed with the same result. I was using freeze dried Open Farm and that was probably too tantalizing for her lol. I have a feeling kibble will elicit the same response *face palm* I will try doing the exercise on the couch tonight and see how it goes.
I said it on the zoom meeting but for my own journey..she finally laid down! Took about 8 minutes in but definitely progress.
Angie Hansen
ParticipantWhat should we do if the dog never lays down? I’ve done this a handful of times with Tipsy and she stands for the duration.
Angie Hansen
ParticipantHow often should we be working on the relaxation conditioning? Is it an everyday thing?
Angie Hansen
ParticipantOops sorry! I wasn’t sure if you wanted everyone to post an intro video.
Deleted 🙂
-
AuthorPosts