Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Ikaika and Kris #97735
    khiney
    Participant

    Here is this mornings session. Will work on position change with cone wrap. My concerns thoughts – more play between games? I tend to just change the game. Plus, he is and he isn’t toy motivated. He really like to chase/run to a tossed toy, but not as thrilled at driving into toys in hand – although he does understand the release and strike game. I think the biggest toy problem I have is he always wants to paw pounce them rather than getting a good grip.

    in reply to: Ikaika and Kris #97730
    khiney
    Participant

    Yes, I had tried to hit the underlined link to upload videos, that didn’t work. Seemed like the go to plan there.
    Well, that’s what happens when you break up the video too much. And I sent the one not in this class:) https://youtu.be/rNZqrItdObk

    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by khiney.
    in reply to: Ikaika and Kris #97711
    khiney
    Participant

    I’ve tried that, is it supposed to be copy pasted or put under the underlined link?

    in reply to: Ikaika and Kris #97646
    khiney
    Participant

    Let’s see if that works. It is eee – ki- kuh.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)