Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Lori and Paco (vizsla) #11741
    Lori Scimeca
    Participant

    Will try again. Plus added some more.
    This is set point.

    Feel the wind through your hair.

    feel wind with manners minder

    smiley face with wings

    in reply to: Lori and Paco (vizsla) #11731
    Lori Scimeca
    Participant

    set point (could have had the phone at a better angle). Sit stay is major issue

    https://studio.youtube.com/video/WKH-z_mbLi0/edit/basic

    feel the wind in your hair

    https://studio.youtube.com/video/DrRdI9uLCWA/edit/basic

    in reply to: Lori and Paco (vizsla) #11703
    Lori Scimeca
    Participant

    I had to go to a friend’s house and use her tunnel set up. I’m limited lifting for a while longer since having surgery and my tunnel is put away. I am posting the 2 different directions separately as I do not know how to edit videos or put 2 together. Can you give me some direction on this?

    After listening to the audio I think I need to tone down the la la la. He was somewhat distracted and I think I was trying to get his attention. He goes to the tunnel better to the left. I quit to the right and rewarded when he went in the tunnel to the right with less physical cues from me.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)