Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
talismanfarm7
ParticipantThanks for sharing these!
talismanfarm7
ParticipantExcellent feedback, thank you!!! I do notice that if I try for lunchtime training vs morning, it is easier for her to not be in “I’m starving & dying here!” mode 🙂 I will take your good advice to forget the tug for now, after switching to food. Thanks
talismanfarm7
ParticipantTiny dog & tiny belly-using her meals for training. She loves to tug, but going back and forth from food to toy is hard for her right now, especially if she is hungry. I start with tug/toy play but the minute food comes out, tug is not happening. Once she eats a bit, it’s better. Any suggestions appreciated.
talismanfarm7
ParticipantAwesome, thanks! I got a lot of watching and hearing your feedback, so that will be great for the coming weeks.
talismanfarm7
ParticipantThanks! She is about 5#, but has some leg on her and lots of “Go” 🙂 Yes, in NC now-down near Jacksonville/Wilmington area. Hope to see you at a trial sometime!
talismanfarm7
ParticipantClass last night was great!! Will the live classes be available on video? I usually have Toss & Fetch disc league on Wed PM unfortunately.
-
AuthorPosts