This 21-day Mental Prep Masterclass will teach you how to make the most of your time outside the ring in order to have consistently amazing runs!
The key to amazing runs is the preparation before the run. Learn the techniques to make the most of the time before your run to bring out the brilliance in your performance! This course draws on Tracy’s years of competition at the local, national and international level as a competitor and coach, research on sports psychology, as well as years of performance as a musician.
We will work on every step of the process, from the beginning of your competitive career all the way through techniques for that “big run” or “big event” – anything and everything from your very first run to running for a big title, running at Nationals, National Finals, World Team Tryouts, and competing at Worlds!
- This course will cover all aspects of preparation:
- How to get “In the Zone” to have focused and connected runs
- Developing trial routines that allow you and your dog are ready to run at your best
- Mental Prep for competition to do away with nerves while staying focused on the course
- Goal Setting and Decision Making
- Course Memorization
- Maximizing Walk Through Time
- Building your own In The Zone workbook
- Big Event Prep for any type of Big Event
- And more!
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Course starts on Monday, November 4, 2019.
- Registration closes on Monday, November 18, 2019.
- Course material access never expires.
- Course Structure:
- This is an active lecture/discussion course where all participants are welcome to join in! Material will be presented in written form and with discussions and demos. Participants will learn how to utilize the techniques presented.
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- No equipment needed
- Space required (working participants only):
- Enrollment in this course closed on 11/18/2019.