Teach your dog fast, independent weave performance, from start to finish! You can use channels, 2x2s or both to train amazing weave understanding and execution.
It is time to teach your dog how to weave! This class will take your dog from the very beginning, all the way to 12 poles. We will be covering:
- Independent Entries And Exits
- Staying In
- Crosses Before And After
- Bonus LIVE Q&A and Problem Solving Sessions!
- And A Bit Of Proofing!
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Course starts on March 8, 2021.
- Registration closes on March 22, 2021.
- Course material access never expires.
- Open to All
- Course Structure:
- 5 Games Packages over 10 weeks of class
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- Access to weaves (2×2 or channels or both) is required.
- Space required (working participants only):
- Access to weaves (2×2 or channels or both) is required. Minimum 10×10 space to start and then 30×30 minimum by week 4.
Get a discount by purchasing BOTH Courses in the MaxPup Obstacle Series as part of our [Spring 2021] Two-Course MaxPup Obstacle Skills Combo Membership.
Can view and read all videos/assignments/posts from instructor and working students, will get instructor answers to course-specific questions posted, can actively participate in class forum, chat and office hours.
(For dogs approximately 1 year or older)
Posts responses to written assignments, posts videos of sequences, gets instructor feedback to all of these as well as answers to any questions posted, can actively participate in the forum, chat and office hours.