Join us for the 10th Anniversary edition of CAMP! This CAMP will streamline your handling skills to keep up with the evolving challenges of the sport while bringing your skills into the trial ring! And for the first time: CAMP will feature LIVE training opportunities!
We are celebrating the 10th anniversary of CAMP by offering you the opportunity to enroll at the same prices as the very first CAMP class!
Raise your game while developing your handling and teamwork, with our traditional coursework challenges PLUS special Evolution Skills Challenges and the amazing new LIVE classes! Learn more about the live classes HERE.
The 10th Anniversary edition of CAMP will feature:
- 10 week CAMP format, with assignment packages posted every 2 weeks (total of 5 Games Packages) plus sequences and skills sets from the live classes. Extra time to allow for extra fun – at the same prices as the very first CAMP class!
- NEW THIS YEAR: LIVE CLASS ADD-ONS!
- Our super successful and fun Zoom classes have come to CAMP! Get live, in-the-moment training, suggestions, and feedback! You will have the opportunity to add on a LIVE weeknight class (or 2 or as many as you like!). These classes will build on the Evolution Skills Challenges by bringing them into bigger sequences! All you need are jumps and tunnels, approx 40×40 space minimum and good internet access for streaming. The running orders will be determined by time zone. Observers and Auditors are welcome to audit as part of their enrollment, and can ask questions during the live session as well. The live classes will be recorded and posted!
- LIVE CLASS REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE TO ANY WORKING, AUDITING, OR OBSERVING PARTICIPANT – Space is limited!
- Learn more about the live classes HERE.
- In each Games Package:
- Full Course Work: Master the challenges you’ll find on a full-sized course – jumpers and standard! Each assignment will have 2 full Jumping courses and 2 full Standard courses!
- Evolution Skills Challenges: Revolutionize your handling and training with these Evolution Skills Challenges! Agility is always evolving with new challenges being presented on course. We will look at how to train the skills needed to tackle these challenges, how to handle them, and where you will see them on course!
- Sequences And Skills Sets from the LIVE Seminars! The sequences and skill sets from the live seminars, along with bonus sequences, will be posted following the seminar, for everyone to work on!
All CAMPers will have access to ALL of the courses, sequences and skills sets! This means you will get ALL of the info to help you fill any foundation holes, build your skills and plan for the future!
Be READY to step the line during the summer, fall and beyond! Sharpen your Masters dog’s skills, start your young dog’s trial career, prepare for big events, and everything in between! Streamline your handling system and improve your communication with your dog. Are you ready to raise your game and explore the fastest and most efficient ways to get your dog around the course? CAMP 2022 will take you to the next level and prepare you to step to the line with your partner!
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Course starts on Monday, June 27, 2022.
- Registration closes on Monday, July 11, 2022.
- Course material access never expires.
- Open to All
- Course Structure:
- The course will consist of courses, sequences and training games posted on Mondays June 27, July 11, July 25, August 8, August 22 (every 2 weeks).
- You’ll also have the opportunity to register for a working spot in LIVE Classes! All online classroom participants are welcome to register for the live classes, or watch and audit! The live classes will be recorded and posted.
- Live class sessions are held at 6:45pm Eastern on the following dates:
- Wednesday July 6th, Thursday July 21st, Tuesday Aug 2nd, Monday Aug 15th and Tuesday September 6th (Can’t make those dates or times? Fill out your day and time preferences on the form!)
- Learn more about the live classes HERE.
- Downloadable written instructions for each game and sequence ● Course Maps ● Video explanations and video demos * Access to LIVE Classes * Recordings of LIVE Classes
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- Full Course Work: Full set of Standard Agility obstacles (all contacts, weaves, 2 tunnels, 8 jumps).
- Evolution Skills Challenges: 1 tunnel and 7 jumps
- Seminars and Skills Sets from LIVE Classes: 1 tunnel and 6 jumps
- Space required (working participants only):
- All games and courses can be tweaked to fit your space! Approximate space requirements are 80×80 for full courses. For sequences and for LIVE classes, 40×40.
- Enrollment in this course closed on 07/11/2022.