Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Melanie and Violet #97994
    mjohannessohn
    Participant

    So here is the prop game. I wrote pseudosend because acouple of times I had to point out what we were doing. I wasn’t sure if you meant to tug and then play using food as the reward or sometimes use the tug as a reward. In this session I used the tug as the reward as well as the food which is her kibble. She definitively works more with the toy than the food. She seems to like both but I guess really prefers the tug or at least gets more excited with it.

    in reply to: Melanie and Violet #97902
    mjohannessohn
    Participant

    Ok, so here is Violet’s first uploaded Handler. I wasn’t exactly sure where to put the link. It is about 5 minutes but she was really excited until she had a couple of wandering away moments.i never know what to do. I give her a couple of chances and then we end. There are some drive to toy, foot targets, nose targets, drive to handler.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)