Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
shelly
Participant
WingWrap
Again for her the toys seem the trick. Do I need to wait her out when she stalls or lays down or help a little by going back to banging the toy on the ground. It went better when I was on the stool, she didn’t jump over me as much. 😀
Blind Cross
These went well I thought, the cross body reward was hard for me as it feels like my threadle cue.shelly
Participant
Drive Forward
Lou didn’t seem to like it when I ran next to her in the smaller space. She was much happier in the barn setting.
Decel
Need some help with reward placement, I felt like (especially with treats) that I was luring her. 😛shelly
ParticipantPlaying catch up with videos. Week ! was mostly done at my in-laws in too small a space. 😀 Pregames, nose touch mechanics are rough. I needed a third hand 😀 and she worked better for the toy on the random target.
shelly
ParticipantGoing to get started on some pre game and week 1 stuff soon. Lou has a pretty solid nose touch to my hand. I don’t think she’ll have a problem touching other things but just curious if the hand is okay or if I should use an object for the future uses of this skill?
-
AuthorPosts