Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
sjscolnik
ParticipantHello 🤗!
We have been busy over here but I am still trying to get down all of the first games before moving on.
I tried the wing wrap again. I figured I would post it. We aren’t the best at but I tried your suggestions to delay the treat giving.
For the hallway one I used a mini trash can as the neutral object and he could have cared less 😊
For the box, next time I will get things to make sure it doesn’t slip. I wasn’t thinking it would. I was happy with how he did. I remembered the throwing the treats away from the box towards the end of the game. I kinda feel like I combined two games into one with this.sjscolnik
ParticipantThank you for the suggestions on our last videos! Marking on an object is still the hardest one for us. I am going to start using a box like you suggested.
Her is our wing wrap game 😊sjscolnik
ParticipantWe had issues with our pregame footwork. I have been working on the game for a few days with Scholar before switching the object to a pillowcase. This was our first attempt with the pillowcase and it went better than any of our other attempts.
This was also our first attempt with the turn lesson-
This reply was modified 8 months ago by
sjscolnik.
sjscolnik
Participantsjscolnik
Participant
Hi, I am Stacey and this is Scholar. I am hoping that I am posting this right. This is my first attempt trying it out with you tube, so bare with me.
Scholar probably did better than me in this video. It was short and he got away from me in the end. I will be working with him in short sessions multiple times a day. I wanted to make sure this worked before I posted more 🙂 oh also the whining you hear is another one of our dogs in the background not scholar-
This reply was modified 8 months ago by
sjscolnik.
sjscolnik
Participant -
This reply was modified 8 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts