Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Susan Talbot
ParticipantAnd in trying to play catch up I am very confused – clearly I have more exit line sequences to work! Tomorrow!
Susan Talbot
ParticipantThis is the last video I have made today from a few weeks back – between trials and hurricanes I am way behind, plus some tunnel bag issues at my house – more tunnel bags on order! I really appreciate your feed back! At least I think you will see more clearly the difference between Flint (aka Bud 😁) and Zuzu. Flint, as you have already noticed, is way more handler focused than Zuzu!
Susan Talbot
ParticipantAnd the next! So aware of my arm again!😆
Susan Talbot
ParticipantHere is number two – these were made a few weeks ago – FYI
Susan Talbot
ParticipantThanks! That is actually two different dogs – both labs – one black, one chocolate! Flint has a curly tail and is a bit bigger. But hard to tell in this light. Thanks for your input. I see what you mean with the arm across the chest! Now to figure out how to load the next video!😁
Susan Talbot
ParticipantHere is my first video finally!
-
AuthorPosts