Welcome to MaxPup 2’s 2020 edition, updated for even more fun! MaxPup’s comprehensive puppy program continues with motivational games designed to teach amazing obstacle foundations and handling foundations!
Module 2 also features over 25 games to build an amazing foundation for your performance pup! We will cover the most important puppy-appropriate building blocks of handling foundations and obstacle foundations. All of this will be built through a series of motivational games and lots of FUN, while keeping your puppy’s growing body safe. This 5-week module is perfect for your future agility star!
This class features:
- Downloadable written instructions for each game
- Video explanations
- Video demos
- Pre-Games to be ready for when class starts
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Course starts on Friday, January 17, 2020.
- Registration closes on Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Course material access never expires.
- Course Structure:
- 5 games or more per week follow up and feedback from the instructor.
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- Access to a jump wing or cone, plank, wobble board, long board and tunnel will be helpful!
- Space required (working participants only):
- No space requirements.
Get a COMBO DISCOUNT by purchasing BOTH MaxPup Modules 1 & 2!
Interested in both MaxPup Module 1 & Module 2? Purchase both courses now at a discounted price by following this link:
Click here to purchase both courses at a discount.
Working Spots: $398 $370 (both courses!) Auditing Spots: $250 $225 (both courses!)
- Observing Spots:
$190$159 (both courses!)
Has read-only and view-only access to the class forum, chat and office hours, cannot post or ask questions.
Can view and read all videos/assignments/posts from instructor and working students, will get instructor answers to course-specific questions posted, can actively participate in class forum, chat and office hours.
Posts responses to written assignments, posts videos of sequences, gets instructor feedback to all of these as well as answers to any questions posted, can actively participate in the forum, chat and office hours.