Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #19739
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Tight turns towards me are good. Away turns not so much. Thoughts?

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by ffluffy.
    in reply to: ffluffy & FizzLin #19010
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Here are straight poles. I also did threadle entries but somehow forgot to video. 😬

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #18974
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Which lesson is around the clock to the PT?

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #18815
    ffluffy
    Participant

    I swear I am trying to add motion. It sucks. You don’t have to watch all of this. Suggestions appreciated.

    in reply to: ffluffy & FizzLin #18811
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Ok! We have done this on different surfaces but I will make a point of taking it outside.

    I will do the threadle entries as well as get the poles at 12 and 6. Thx!

    in reply to: ffluffy & FizzLin #18784
    ffluffy
    Participant

    We are doing well with the 2x’s. I also did the 2x findem with the tunnel. The video is somewhere. That went well. Also did the channels. FizzLin likes it!

    in reply to: ffluffy & FizzLin #18596
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Fizz doing some weave work. I did this a week ago and forgot to post.

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #18190
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Here is hitting the target. I think it looks pretty good and she immediately tries to fix it if she doesn’t hit it.

    I saw your plank video. None of my dog walk planks are flat like that. Suggestions?

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by ffluffy.
    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #18157
    ffluffy
    Participant

    I think this is looking good but I feel so far behind. How much motion do I need to add walking towards the pet tutor?

    When does this class end?

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #17821
    ffluffy
    Participant

    I feel like we have had a break through with the food in hand distractions. I still don’t have a ton of distance. The back and forth is going pretty well too. Also, not a ton of distance.

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by ffluffy.
    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #17657
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Here is some inverted box with distracting motion. Today I tried to use food as a distraction and I’m going to have to go back to square one to work through the food.

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #17580
    ffluffy
    Participant

    I think we are maki progress. I also have some back and forth stuff on video.

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #17261
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Sometimes I feel like my dog training is a bad episode of the twilight zone. I don’t know how to use my mat at home on the ground, it slides all over the place . I need to make something that sticks to dirt. Also, we got a few good hits here but it could be better.

    Lerfty back and forth meh

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #16813
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Adding distance. She is still a little frantic and sometimes tries to get the food but overall much better.

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #16639
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Here is some using bowls. She is figuring out where reinforcement comes from but she is still a little obsessed with the food in my hands.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)