Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #98145
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Turn and burn 10/03

    You can’t see my line which is behind the cone.

    I think this is pretty good.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97942
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Omg wrap a cone standing 9/20

    I’m behind. Here are s a video of me standing. I think this looks good.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97763
    ffluffy
    Participant

    G shaping around a cone 09/16/26

    This is fine and dandy so I will move to standing up.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97661
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Omg shape wing wrap 09/13/26

    Here is a shaping the wing wrap session. L like how this is progressing.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97648
    ffluffy
    Participant

    One of the sessions I did I used the dish for her marker and placement of reward. I actually like it butter than yes or bravo.

    Omg prop with dish 9/12/26

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97638
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Omg send to prop 9/12/26

    Here is today’s session. Better. I think I need to be closer to the prop and use no hand?

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97627
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Sorry about that.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97614
    ffluffy
    Participant

    I did some sends with a toy. We have a lot of possession to work through so I’m not sure I want to combine that emotion with agility. I will work on our toy skills separately.

    Also, I really dislike her hopping up when I point to the prop. I’m going to back off on pointing and do some more shaping. I’m going to get the reward out sooner and mostly use food on the ground. I really don’t want jumping up at me to become a thing.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97603
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Omg send to a prop 9/10/26

    Here is a send session. I will start to incorporate the toy.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97518
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Here is where I started to stand up. I will add in sends asap.

    She does play with toys sort of. Her food drive is waaaay higher.

    in reply to: ffluffy and Omg #97421
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Yes she is the same as Elektra. BW x pap.

    I’ve got a video of our pre game prop training. This is about 5 sessions in. Thanx in advance for your feedback!

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #20372
    ffluffy
    Participant

    Hi! The link to the aframe video does not seem to be working for me. Please advise, thx.

    in reply to: ffluffy and LaFawnduh #20017
    ffluffy
    Participant

    https://youtu.be/DhAUCBnS1ko I know RC are hard to train and it’s a complicated process but not do I feel intimidated. I’m trying to add the wing. I can’t use the MM because she will go it it instead of the wing but using the food toy is getting a ton of handler focus.

    Where should the handler be relative to the plank and the wing? What should I do about her coming off sideways? Do you put your dog in a stay on the plank before every rep?

    in reply to: ffluffy & FizzLin #19753
    ffluffy
    Participant

    My friend let her dogs out and that is very exciting. Pretty much this location and my building are home base. I do need to try and find other places to work so there are other variables.

    in reply to: ffluffy & FizzLin #19743
    ffluffy
    Participant

    I have actually been working even though I haven’t posted. I thought we were doing pretty good but here is an example where the environment got very exciting and Fizz lost all ability to focus. I quit the session and did easier stuff like sit and down. Otherwise I think we are doing well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)