Take your foundation skills to the next level! Build your flatwork and wing skills into real handling with a series of games that focus on more handling understanding, amazing commitment, adding more verbals, criteria understanding drills, jumping foundation skills and grids, great start line behavior, short sequences and more teamwork! These age-appropriate games are perfect for dogs 10 months and older, as well as adult dogs just getting started or in need of better understanding.
This class will begin to bridge the gap between puppy training on the flat and running courses. We will work on all aspects of handling from driving lines to getting tight turns and everything in between, while also adding verbals and beginning to work on jumping technique. These games will build your young dog’s flatwork and wing skills into handling understanding that will transfer beautifully into course work!
You will be able to watch demo videos of each exercise or game as well as get feedback on your work with your own dog through video review and forum discussions.
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Course starts on Tuesday, March 10, 2020.
- Registration closes on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
- Course material access never expires.
- Pre-Novice, Starters/Novice
- Course Structure:
- 2 sets of games per week including demo videos.
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- 3 jumps and 1 tunnel
- Space required (working participants only):
- Minimum of 40×40 area to fit the short sequences
Interested in both MaxPup Module 3 & Module 4? Purchase both courses now at a discounted price by following this link:
Click here to purchase both courses at a discount.
- Working Spots:
$390$355 (both courses!)
- Auditing Spots:
$250$225 (both courses!)
- Observing Spots:
$170$150 (both courses!)
- Enrollment in this course closed on 03/25/2020.