Take your foundation skills to the next level! Build your handling skills into short sequences, while also proofing understanding, developing jumping technique, and building teamwork on course!
This class will bridge the gap between puppy training and running courses. Build your young dog’s flatwork, wing skills and one jump skills into short sequences! Develop your dog’s understanding of handling with a series of fun games while also building teamwork and connection. We will work on all aspects of handling from driving lines to getting tight turns and everything in between, along with adding verbals, developing jumping skills, commitment games, and criteria understanding drills.
This class is appropriate for dogs 1 year and older, as well as adult dogs just getting started or in need of better understanding. Participation in MaxPup Module 3 is highly recommended but not mandatory. You will be able to watch demo videos of each exercise or game as well as get feedback on your work with your own dog through video review and forum discussions.
Additional Course Details
- Tracy Sklenar
- Course starts on Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
- Registration closes on Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
- Course material access never expires.
- Pre-Novice, Starters/Novice
- Course Structure:
- 2 sets of games per week including demo videos.
- Equipment needed (working participants only):
- 3 jumps and 1 tunnel
- Space required (working participants only):
- Minimum of 40×40 area to fit the short sequences
Interested in both MaxPup Module 3 & Module 4? Purchase both courses now at a discounted price by following this link:
Click here to purchase both courses at a discount.Combo Prices:
- Working Spots:
$390$355 (both courses!)
- Auditing Spots:
$250$225 (both courses!)
- Observing Spots:
$170$150 (both courses!)
- Enrollment in this course closed on 05/20/2020.