Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantTarget Plank
Wobble Plank
Uphill Parallel
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantTo clarify:
1. Work Bang Game and add excitement (is that what you mean by “add challenge”?)
2. Take the Elevator Game on the road
3. Work the target on a plank and work on fading the target
4. Downhill: add target at the bottom (on the ground)
5. Uphill: review once a week-ishJennifer Cresswell
ParticipantHi Tracy! I must have read your mind:
The uphill is getting pretty close to parallel to the ground; do I lower it past parallel?
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantCheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! OMG
Uphill:
Downhill:
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantFixed. I uploaded them to YouTube from my phone and apparently the ‘complete’ notification is just a ruse!
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantWeird, it doesn’t look like you replied, but then all of a sudden it appears like 8 hours later. I edited that previous post several times, and no reply appeared. We took it on the road today:
Uphill with motion
Downhill with target & motion
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantWobble Plank
Uphill (12″ drop)
Downhill with Target (2-4″ drop) – hopefully you can see what you need to; I didn’t check the camera angle and cut off the target!
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantI fully intend to add the cue, but I can’t seem to remember to include it! Next time.
Mountain Climbers – 3-4″ tip
Downhill with End Behaviour – 4″ tip
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantUphill, new equipment, 1-2″ tip.
End position from parallel (eventually), 1-2″ tip. No shoes.
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantShoes. LOL. I used to roll my eyes at people who would show up for agility class in slides. I’ll have to get teeter shoes 😉
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantWeek 2
Bang It on the wobble board. Feel free to skip some of it; it’s a little long:
Teeter End Position Game with about 2″ of tip. I forgot that we hadn’t tried it at home yet, so she was a little confused to start with!
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantRiver has done maybe four sessions on her target behaviour so far, and I am so thrilled!
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantTracy, my cue for both the running A-Frame and running Dog Walk is “UP!”. I was going to use a target and 2o2o for the teeter end behaviour, but I intended to only use a single cue for the whole teeter behaviour chain – get on, run, target: “Tee Tee Tee Tee”. Do you feel it’s necessary to cue the teeter AND the target if I am doing running contacts for the other two obstacles?
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantGood morning. We are glad to be back at it. The snow is receding now, but it’s going to take a while to dry things out. We’ve improvised for the time being.
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts