Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Kris Hart
ParticipantHi Tracy!
Winn and I have been up at camp for the last ten days so we are a little behind in class. I worked on the master sequences today from week two. I tried to go over early when it was still cool but she still got pretty warm and slowed down by the last sequences.
Wondering if I am still hanging around waiting for her commitment instead of moving ahead or if my timing looked ok? I think she has a good understanding of dig but I still am wondering if she will go around the backside and jump if I keep running. Let me know what you think!! Thanks!Kris Hart
ParticipantHi Tracy!
Thanks for the feedback it is always so helpful to go back and watch and plug in your suggestions!
This morning we did the first two sequences in masters. I was pretty happy with the first one. I felt like I showed her really crappy lines on the second one but she saved my butt. I tried a couple different things but I’m not sure any of them were that great on my part. Let me know ! Thanks!Kris Hart
Participanthttps://youtu.be/upYK3y4elYU
Master course 1https://youtu.be/jQyUDg-Y-5A
Master course 2Hi Tracy!
We got invited up to practice the full course with our Aussie friend Josie today so we practiced the first two courses. I really struggled with the opening on the first course. I don’t know if it was me or her or a combo.
On course two I think she read our backsides a bit better? But the section 9-12 was pretty hard for us!
Will be doing the sequences and also the games you posted for me later this week!
Thanks (:Kris Hart
ParticipantThank you Tracy! This all made soooo much sense to me!! I have always struggled with her not taking jumps when I turn forward. I try hard not to but sometimes I gotta orient myself lol! She absolutely loves playing lazy bastard and it has helped us a ton with this problem but not completely.
She does melt in the heat. It is really hard to rev her up when she gets hot. I shoulda tried her ball maybe.
I hadn’t noticed how my timing helped her bend til you said that!! Gives me something to work towards. Also should I be doing more verbals? She has a handful that I think she truly understands.Kris Hart
ParticipantHi Tracy!
We worked through the skill sets this morning before it got too hot. It’s either snowing or 90 this year lol. I think we did pretty well with them. We struggled with 7 and I don’t know if we were both just hot or what! Also on the one where she takes the bar down, was I in her way? Looks like she hits it with her front paws?
Thanks! -
AuthorPosts