Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Jen & Muso #44729
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Nope nope nope nopety nope 🙁

    ‘Leg’ ladder

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44664
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    That will work. I think. Also…I don’t have to do it outside, LOL. I will give it a go tonight!

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44624
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    I wasn’t going to post this, but we’re still struggling. I tried it again inside with a platform and a cone and a pre-paced toy, and I started with a lap turn, sending to the platform, so I was facing the toy, and she still struggled to turn towards the toy rather than spinning.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44571
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Turn and Burn (if this is posted twice, sorry…the forum is being glitchy).

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44570
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Backing up

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44569
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant


    Plankrobatics

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44343
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    The blind cross/decel/go combo:

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44342
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    This was a big mess. It looks really late but I think it was (partially) the camera angle. I was really trying to push her line:

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44341
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44236
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Wing wrap BC. This is a bit odd: we’ve been wrapping wings, with motion, in sequence, for a long time now, and she has never barked at me. I’m not sure why we’re getting barking with this exercise. She rarely barks when we work outside, even with Frisbee (her favourite), she will do tricks prior to sending to a tunnel or a wrap or just a throw. Why is she barking now?!

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44235
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Lap Turn.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44232
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Come in, go out.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44197
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Prop game 2

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44196
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Backing up – wobble board. We couldn’t get it with a toy; she kept spinning around to get on front feet first.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44190
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Backing up with comic relief:

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 344 total)