Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Jen & Muso #44067
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Plankrobatics

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44066
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Wing

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44040
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Backing Up

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44039
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Plankrobatics

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44035
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Do you need to see evidence of tugging drive at this point? LOL. Where do you suggest I go with this one next? I’m still working on Week 2 lessons, so if it’s in Week 3, just let me know and we’ll get to it later.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44034
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    You asked for it; you got it! Muso proudly presents: as many goat objects as I could find, in 3 minutes:

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #44007
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Muso says: MEEP MEEP! The blur clears up around 60 sec. My camera wasn’t cooperating, sorry.

    BC.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43957
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    I think she was pretty tired by this point.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43955
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Crazy kid

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43954
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Send. The bite was totally my fault; she couldn’t get a hold of the tug properly. I should have let go. On the other hand, it did happen immediately after she wasn’t rewarded. Thoughts?

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43952
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Thank you so much for taking the time to watch those videos. She is pretty perfect 🥰 She gets really car sick, so we have not gone on as many adventures as I wanted in order to build resilience. Her mom grew out of it. Hopefully we can make up for lost time.

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43946
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Sounds good. Should I keep working the bowls, or just proceed with the toys?

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43945
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Ok. We struggled with this course. His philosophy is quite different than yours and I didn’t like how much frustration the exercises caused. There was definitely a lot of lumping criteria. Should we just start over?

    Also, I did a Soshana Dos seminar months ago and she encouraged teaching a ‘get in to me quick! And bypass everything else’ cue. It startrd as a pivot in place, and progressed to adding it into sequences similar to the advanced level of your exercise with the turn/pivot. I have a cue for it: soo soo. Should I use that here, or just let her turn off my body cue?

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43885
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Wing wrap with toys

    in reply to: Jen & Muso #43884
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Bowl game with cookies

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 344 total)