Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantSend
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantToy races
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantDeleted
-
This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantWe did accel & decel with turns for a course a while ago. What are your thoughts on these videos? I can start over again if you think we should.
-
This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantProgress…
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantHand Target: https://youtu.be/QfW0sF_uIkQ
I do have different marker words for her; I seem to default to “get it” for some reason. I use a swoosh sound for chasing a reward and “get it” for a stationary toy or toys in my hand. “Good” should be treat delivery to mouth. I should probably differentiate between toy in hand and toy on ground, right?Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantOMG HE IS SO CUTE!
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantThe finals! I’m pretty freaking proud of the back half of this one:
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantThank you ❤
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantI would love some feedback on these if you have the time. I know some things went well, but despite spending a lot of time on my mindset, it seems I may have psyched myself out, and I really blew the handling. I really hope I haven’t shaken her confidence too much through all of this. She’s been REALLY high here. I would love some constructive feedback, but some ego stroking is also welcome…
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantPackage 2 – Jumpers Course 2
https://youtu.be/iJd93Avomg8 – Part 1
https://youtu.be/KodJUXyjUR8 – Part 2We’ve been busy this week 🙂
-
This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
Jennifer Cresswell
Participant“Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these competitors from the swift completion of their appointed rounds”
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantDeleted
-
This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by
Jennifer Cresswell.
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantHi Tracy,
We’re going to run the standard from Package 3. Can you please give me some recommendations for drills with River?
Thanks!
Jennifer Cresswell
ParticipantHere is Package 1, Jumpers Course 2. This (like the previous one) was done over several sessions.
-
This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts