Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Jen & River #22142
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Slower but thinking?

    in reply to: Jen & River #22115
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Target covered in grass (almost completely to start) on plank. Same target confounded her on elevator game. Uncovered it partially. Switched to smaller target covered in grass after. Removed entirely for last rep.

    in reply to: Jen & River #21988
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    The target was covered in grass here. Should I be concerned that she slowed down a little on the full teeters?

    in reply to: Jen & River #21880
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    I think we’re getting there. Tried target fading by covering with grass on a smaller familiar target and she liked that.

    in reply to: Jen & River #21785
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Still a lot of trouble target fading. Anytime she paused at the end, the target was out. Plank at the start, first one had target in, the rest didn’t. Totally gets it with the big target though.

    in reply to: Jen & River #21699
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Yeah, there’s rumors of an extension into June now. We’ll just take it on the road when we can.

    I call this session: “4 minutes of muttering and watching an aussie splat herself or look for treats in the grass.” After a couple of reminders, the target is gone on the plank. Target came in and out for the elevator game. She’s still really confused on that one without the target. We got it removed at the end, but really dialed back the motion.

    in reply to: Jen & River #21638
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Hi Tracy, Ontario is coming out of our current lockdown in a few weeks. I will have access to several rental spaces once it lifts; I don’tthink we even have a date yet. I was trying to arrange rentals just before we went into lockdown. Most places are scheduling then canceling trials, and most have given up on trying to book seminars. The Regionals are in Aug., but no guarantees. Vaccines are slow here. Thoughts?

    in reply to: Jen & River #21611
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    We got it!!!!

    in reply to: Jen & River #21493
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Crazy Elevator with Wing Wrap (and warm up)
    https://www.wevideo.com/view/2171023126

    in reply to: Jen & River #21392
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Billboard

    Crazy Elevator

    in reply to: Jen & River #21275
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    **skip 1:22-2:22** on second video. I uploaded it before I realized we got the record/pause buttons mixed up!

    in reply to: Jen & River #21273
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Plank Target. Totally forgot about the billboard target. Next time.

    in reply to: Jen & River #21272
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Crazy Elevator, going up!

    in reply to: Jen & River #21067
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Angles

    Crimes of passion

    in reply to: Jen & River #21007
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Elevator + Downhill

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 344 total)