Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Jen and Muso #83979
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    First AAC Trail at 16″ Analysis: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qV89_aJHTUgpKKbYzyKQaWhrNUtHSBA4c1LlI4SksnU/edit?usp=sharing .
    Master Standard 2

    Master Standard 3

    Master Snooker 1

    Master Snooker 2

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83978
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Package 4 Layering (which I got to use at the trial this weekend!). Jumps at 16″

    Part 1

    Part 2

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83898
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Unfortunately, I had already rebuilt the course, so I couldn’t re-run the jumping.

    So I tried to walk faster than I thought we’d go but I’m having a hard time cueing precisely and I feel really rushed and unfocused. I’m not sure how to reconcile the two.

    Some good moments in both of these.

    Pkg 3 Agility 1

    Pkg 3 Agility 2
    Isn’t 17-18 a front side wrap and not a threadle wrap? I could get the correct turn but I have no idea how to get it reliably as a “zip”. She’s a pro at wrap/BC, but I wasn’t going to get there in time.

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83873
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    POST 2 of 2
    Pgk 3 – Jumper 2
    She is creeping on the start line. Yesterday, it cost us our gamble time at the trial because she crossed the line and stopped again before I released her. How do I deal with this without adding start line stress? She did it a lot on this jump (lattice wings) so I was wondering if she couldn’t see me and moved? It doesn’t happen every time, but it’s a problem and I think it’s getting worse. She doesn’t usually do it once she’s been reset but that’s not a solution.

    Pkg 3 Jumper 2 Walkthrough

    Pkg 3 Jumper 2 Run
    1st Try (with creeping start line @ start and end of video) – I was struggling to catch my breath, so we took a break.

    2nd Try – same creep-y start line

    3rd Try – HELP!!
    We restarted three times on this one because I just couldn’t get it together. The video is the final attempt. I’m not sure how to get a tighter wrap on 8 – I deceled, cued early and she went wide each time. Earlier, I called and tapped my leg and she dropped the bar, so I am at a loss.

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83870
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    POST 1 of 2

    Are you able to do an overlay with one of the walkthrough videos (this post or the next) and the actual run? I’m trying to get it done on my software but it’s just not working well. I’m just curious about how accurate it is once I start running.

    Pkg 3 Jumper 1 Walkthrough

    Pkg 3 Jumper 1
    1st try

    2nd try

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83829
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Thanks for indulging me. Coincidentally, I have been having similar struggles in Snooker, and before I read your comments, I came to the same conclusion about running the last two snooker runs on Sunday (today) as if there were numbers in the Snooker opening. She cued the advanced snooker run, and the masters run right afterwards! Our Gamble previous to these two was a huge mess. We’re taking tomorrow off and will get back to package 3 on Tuesday.

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83749
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Fixed. Sorry.

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83729
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    i was at an all-gamble trial on Thursday: 3 Gamble runs in a row.

    I am trying my hand at analysis. If this doesn’t work for you, please let me know. I have linked a Google Doc (just for this exercise) to see if I’m getting any better at analyzing my runs:
    Run 2

    Run 3

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qV89_aJHTUgpKKbYzyKQaWhrNUtHSBA4c1LlI4SksnU/edit?usp=sharing

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83669
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Backside Drill L – I think this is her stronger side

    Pkg 3 Sequence 1 walk through and run

    Pkg 3 Sequence 2 walk through & run

    Pkg 3 Sequence 3 walk through and run

    Pkg 3 Sequence 4 walk through and run

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83659
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    I need to fix my throw. I get the impression that she’s only taking the bar because the toy is there.

    Kyla was looking after Muso while we were away, and she practiced backside slices. Do you think it had more impact on the behaviour to only reward if she takes the bar? Here’s the video:

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83526
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Hope you’ve found some cooler weather.

    How do I find the balance between running parallel on big lines and layering, and moving to the new line on a more extreme angle and trusting her to hold the line? You’d said that more than one run had me moving parallel, which supported an off course something, instead of moving directly to the new line. I’m not sure how to differentiate when to support and when to get moving.

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83493
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Hi Tracy,
    We’re away this week (without dogs! Gasp), so we’ll get to these next week. Hope you don’t melt down south.

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83432
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    UKI Adventures – maps coming soon

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83306
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Those backside slices!!!!
    Pkg 2 Course 1

    Pkg 2 Course 2 – 1st Try!

    in reply to: Jen and Muso #83290
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Package 2 Discriminations
    Dog on left

    Dog on right

    Threadle Wrap
    Part 1

    Part 2
    I got a little muddled on the sequences, but I think the gist is there

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 344 total)