Forum Replies Created

Viewing 316 post (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Stark & Carol #9226
    Carol
    Participant

    Fianlly getting my buttox in gear!! DISCLAIMER: some of my videos may or may not be filmed in pajamas. Ha!!

    I have short clips of all of the games below. I had a ton of fun working on all of them with Stark!!!

    Prop Sends – https://youtu.be/u2eSW7G4X9U
    With the prop sends, I found that when I upped the criteria, Stark worked better with food. I think the combination of clicker and food helped him have a clearer picture of what i was asking of him.

    Wind Wraps – https://youtu.be/8gy-ncq9riQ

    Drive to Handler – https://youtu.be/P3iJnpgJhMw
    After a few reps I finally remembered to put my hand down lower. I can see the difference in the videos.

    Restrained Recalls w/ BC – https://youtu.be/CZSpGMJ_kyQ
    Doing these by myself was difficult. Throwing food back and then Stark driving to me was not working. So, I improvised and used the tunnel. Hope that was okay!!

    We are headed out of town Friday night for the week. Stark will be coming with us. Would you tell me what props I will need to bring with me for training this coming week?

Viewing 316 post (of 316 total)