Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Carol and Stitch #44185
    Carol
    Participant

    Wing wraps –

    Foundation – https://youtu.be/klMhlJPAL4A
    Foundation 2 – https://youtu.be/h0yMw1nGDdI
    wing wraps turn and burn – https://youtu.be/3qpp6J-gLAw

    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #44183
    Carol
    Participant

    Nose Target Foundation – https://youtu.be/xf5_40czVMo

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #44182
    Carol
    Participant

    Rear end awareness video’s

    backing up – https://youtu.be/XtKMwTQs02Q

    Perch work – https://youtu.be/MdY-xsxCmOo

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #44181
    Carol
    Participant

    Hey Tracy! I am going to video dump on you. Sorry!

    I have been training and videoing every session, I just have not been able to get all the videos uploaded. I even got rid of some of the older sessions.
    In some of the videos you will see me stop training and just start feeding Stitch and saying yes. That is because there is a dog or distraction and I want to reward Stitch for looking so he starts to get comfortable to dogs in and things in his background environment. Once he gets comfortable we are able to keep training.

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43553
    Carol
    Participant

    Blind Cross Foundation

    Here is our first shot at Blind Crosses!!

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43552
    Carol
    Participant

    Here is another session of deceleration and turning. I was able to use the whole floor which was nice. I’m trying to figure out how to use the toy without it flingig out wide when turning. LOL
    I ended up using a stick of string cheese towards the end of the video. He is so toy motivated but it just wasnt workking too well.

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43551
    Carol
    Participant

    more prop and foot targeting foundation…

    On this video students started asking me questions so I decided it was best to pick up Stitch and stop training and start when they were done.

    session 2
    I tried sending him from me facing the other way. He was funny on this, he was like, this is strange. LOL

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43550
    Carol
    Participant

    Here is our next session of nose targeting.

    His nose touches got more profound when I started using the toy. It was cool to see.

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43233
    Carol
    Participant

    PIVOT!
    (do you hear Ross from Friends now?) LOL

    Okay, THIS video should work.

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43182
    Carol
    Participant

    they are unlisted… dang, what was my cell doing this morning?!

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43181
    Carol
    Participant

    they are unlisted

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43180
    Carol
    Participant

    it should be visable now.

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43149
    Carol
    Participant

    on a side note, I am working on pivots with Stitch as well. I am tying to full on shape it instead of putting pressure on him to turn. I have never done it this way and it is super interesteing.

    I know this is not part of the class but I wanted to share. This is footage in the raw and the training session was too long…. please put a blind eye to that part.

    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43148
    Carol
    Participant

    Howdy!! One last post this morning. Hahaa!!!

    DECELERATION AND TURN FOUNDATION

    We tried this during class last night. We didn’t have that much room but hopefully you will get to see some good information here.

    DECELERATION AND TURN FOUNDATION session 1

    in reply to: Carol and Stitch #43147
    Carol
    Participant

    FOOT TARGET

    Hello again!! LOL

    Here are our first 2 sessions of a foot target. Since my box of wine is the size of Stitch, I decided to go with something a little flatter. I had a piece of carpet so I decided to use it. It did slide some so I will add some grippy to the bottom so it will stop sliding. In session 1 I sat on the floor and just rewarded for any type of touching. In session 2, I tried to do it like everyone was doing it in class. Stitch definitely likes movement and toys better with this type of game. He also doesn’t like to be touched too much (papillon). In session 2 I noticed I clicked a little early a couple times so when he got to the mat and I didn’t click he defaulted to a down. I reset and moved closer to the target and that seemed to fix the issue.

    FOOT TARGET SESSION 1

    FOOT TARGET SESSION 2

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 316 total)