Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Jen & River #37932
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Here are the attempts from today following the suggestions you made on July 15:
    https://www.wevideo.com/view/2755276584

    in reply to: Jen & River #37876
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    We will finish off the first sequence tomorrow. In the meantime, here is an example of her pacing me, even with a GO. I had 32 sec for this UKI Gamble and she’s killing me!

    in reply to: Jen & River #37707
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    She seemed fine afterwards. I had a suggestion to do grids from a friend. I don’t have any specific resources for that.

    She’s seeing a chiropractor today, so I’ll get the report. She sees one regularly.

    Something I think that’s holding us back is that she doesn’t pass me (as pointed out by Shoshana Dos at a seminar), so it’s really hard to leave early. If I can get ahead, we’re extremely accurate, but I think most of our training to date has been her moving ahead on GO, or if I’m still and sending her, but as we run, she will pace me and look ate instead of moving past me to the next thing. I don’t know how to fix it, but I have to run her like a Havanese and she will mostly only go as fast as I do. It’s exhausting. Thoughts?

    in reply to: Jen & River #37278
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant
    in reply to: Jen & River #28627
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Here is Threadle Proofing:

    And course handling:
    https://youtu.be/OtphnRf-zvA – part 1
    https://youtu.be/-5WA3oUGr64 – part 2

    in reply to: Jen & River #28617
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    .

    in reply to: Jen & River #28567
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    We are getting it! (thank goodness)
    https://www.wevideo.com/view/2466298675

    in reply to: Jen & River #28263
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Can you post a map for the layout for the discrimination? I can’t figure out how to do it where she doesn’t do a lead change or cross my path. This one has me stumped.

    in reply to: Jen & River #28205
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Backside progression: Session 1

    Jump/Tunnel Discrimination- I still think I’m doing this wrong.

    in reply to: Jen & River #28190
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    I used “Left” since the jump was pretty much even with the tunnel mouth, so since she didn’t pass the jump until she entered the tunnel, I didn’t read that as a wrap. Am I missing something? I know the angle isn’t ideal.

    in reply to: Jen & River #28162
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Turn Away
    Yes, you were correct earlier – the camera is reversed. When the view is vertical instead of horizontal, I have it on selfie mode so I can see what I’m filming. Good help is hard to find! The white stuff is coming!

    https://www.wevideo.com/view/2459702106

    in reply to: Jen & River #28028
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Obstructed lines. We had more trouble with the wraps around the cones than taking the parallel path to the tunnel. In order to get around the tunnel, should the verbal be sufficient to take the jump, or should I have given a ‘get out’ to get her past the tunnel if I don’t want to get stuck behind the tunnel mouth?

    https://www.wevideo.com/view/2455831860

    in reply to: Jen & River #27765
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Backwards start

    More threadles

    in reply to: Jen & River #27732
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Threadles. I accidentally used my backside wrap verbal and after a few reps they seemed to be ok with it. Can you foresee an issue with that since the verbal still means: take the backside and wrap the wing? I have an “In” verbal for the threadle slice. It’s a bit far; hopefully you can see ok.

    https://www.wevideo.com/view/2448882898

    in reply to: Jen & River #27617
    Jennifer Cresswell
    Participant

    Oh, I see what you mean about the video. My videographer must have double tapped the record button and gotten it backwards.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 344 total)