Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Stark & Carol #19495
    Carol
    Participant

    I didn’t move the MM in the last session b/c that was our first time doing it on the plank.

    I did move it around this morning. We had some misses on the mat but his initiative to make sure he hit it after his miss was quite funny.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #19494
    Carol
    Participant

    How about a little bit of rebounding to start the morning? LOL

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #19470
    Carol
    Participant

    Here is some bang game with some down hill game at the end.

    the throwing of the disc and the tunnel really got him driving to the end!

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #19461
    Carol
    Participant

    okay, here is our 2nd attempt at the downhill.
    I rewatched your video after I did my training session and I saw that you didn’t always start them at the top and that you also met them at the end of the teeter and sometimes had no food but just threw the frizzer. Im’a try that next time. 🙂

    I also liked how you had them jump up on the teeter sometimes. I think Stark gets a little demotivated when i have to pick him up. maybe that’s just me though.

    I definetly think he likes going this way more than uphill.

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Stark & Carol #19406
    Carol
    Participant

    I feel like we finally made some progress today. I figured out that if I put a wing at the end of the plank, I get better running out of him. He was getting tired at the end. This session went on to long for him.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #19389
    Carol
    Participant

    have you noticed a preference for one game over the other

    I think it has varied over time. But I guess he has liked the downhill more???

    I used his raw this morning. It can’t flip out of the lid. I also put new velcro on everything so the lid won’t flip off again and we have another scary moment. I think he works well for the raw.

    I was wondering if I should lower the teeter and then maybe slowly raise it??? Especiallly since driving all the way to the top and then having it drop has not really been working that well for him. .
    Maybe I could do the bang games and down hills at this height as well???

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Weaves #19387
    Carol
    Participant

    I have stick in the ground poles which can be used as 2×2 or simulate channels. There are channels at LU.

    Don’t I want to have the first 4 poles straight before I add the next set of 2 poles?? We haven’t gotten the first 4 straight yet but I don’t think it will take long.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Weaves #19373
    Carol
    Participant

    4 Poles
    Getting close to being straight

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #19362
    Carol
    Participant

    Took a break for a few days from the teeter. I worked on getting his confidence up this morning on a non tipping teeter. His confidence got better and better.

    This afternoon I’ll do a session with a little tip.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Weaves #19183
    Carol
    Participant

    Haven’t read your feedback yet.
    Second session of 1&7. Added a tiny bit of movement in it. I got some head checks but he still drove forward.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Weaves #19167
    Carol
    Participant

    First straight pole session. No movement from me. I thought it went pretty well.

    I guess I need to do a session with dog on inside “threadle” session as well. I can tweak the poles so they aren’t straight for the threadle session.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol #19087
    Carol
    Participant

    Here is one more session with the mat on the end of the dw. I caught myself talking too much. It was loud in the building though.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Weaves #19086
    Carol
    Participant

    Stark 2×2 at 1 & 7

    in reply to: Stark & Carol #19053
    Carol
    Participant

    We did a session this morning and then a session outside this evening.

    The morning session I worked closely with Stark and threw the cookies to try to prevent him from being sticky on the mat. Knowing I need to quickly fade out the throwing of the cookie.

    Morning

    The evening one I tried to use the toy to keep him pumped and less sticky. He was still sticky. Ugh

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Weaves #19048
    Carol
    Participant

    Noise changed and poles at 2 & 8.

    This session went very well, despite interference from a Papillion. 😆

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Carol.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 316 total)