Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Carol
ParticipantOne Step Sends
The Lazy Game
Teeter Game – https://youtu.be/Xvw0p7aBfqM
This is some work we did before we started the class. I will back this up so the teeter is not moving. I have also done some driving ahead but there isn’t any of that in this video.Carol
ParticipantWe played again yesterday!! It’s so nice that life has finally calmed down 🙂
Here we are practicing some rear crosses, go go, go, and right wraps.
We also worked on some tunnel Threadles. I’m not sure if my body was positioned correctly. He was so amped up. I could barely move. 🤣
I had to stay in super chill mode.
Carol
ParticipantBacksides!!
Working on getting my butt back in gear. Here we are workin ton backsides today.
Question, in your starfish video I saw you working on backside wraps. Did I miss those training videos? Also did miss backsides where the dog flips away from you?
Carol
ParticipantWe had a loveley session of rights and lefts on Sunday only to go back and watch the video today and realized that my idiot self does not know my left from my right so the ENTIRE session was handler error and I was telling poor Stark the wrong way. So, I deleted that video.
Here is some serp work and i threw in a couple of backsides and wraps on this exercise. I hope that was okay.
Here is our Go Go and Rear Crosses. There is not much video on us doing a right rear cross because again, I screwed it up. I was having him turning right over the jump but it was not a rear cross. SOOOO… atleast I was telling him the correct direction.
I hoping things will resume to normal when we can move back in the house.
Carol
ParticipantI wanted to break down the tunnel
Game some. I did some Go! And then added in a wrap. More to the game another day. 🙂Carol
ParticipantI did these games last week but I am finally getting around to posting them. Looking forward to doing more this week. 🙂
I also worked on some backside because we havent done those in a while and he is still very green at them.
Backsides- https://youtu.be/5PkqoV6SXVw
Jumping Foundations – https://youtu.be/LWzJXbDelQg
Wrap Proofing – https://youtu.be/5WzRaTRCkLA
this is still a littel roughSmiley Face Game – https://youtu.be/rHeAPjlg7ZQ
I felt like he was peeling of the tunnel and I am sure me turning my shoulder had everything to do with it. I want the tunnel verbal stronger so towards the end of this session, I decided to stop moving an just say the word tunnel.Carol
ParticipantHey Tracy, checking to see if you saw the videos I posted yesterday morning.
BTW you shoud trademark Le Bidet in agility. I am totally using that from now on in my classes. This move is called the Le Bidet and see how long it takes people to get it.
Carol
ParticipantOMG, toilet turn! I love it! and thats how I feel like my life is right now. LOL! Thanks for the clairification.
Carol
ParticipantFeel the Wind in your Hair- https://youtu.be/Lcp726oRPT8
I am wondering if I should start putting the toy on the ground now. Stark is looking at my hand to throw the toy and it is causing him to be closer to me instead of the center of the jump. All in all, he love this game.Wrap Proofing – https://youtu.be/5WzRaTRCkLA
I did a couple with him turning left, like he did in class and he was great. We had some difficulty when he turned to the right. I think he has a ton more value for wrapping a wing than the tunnel. I think that is kind of funny. Anyway, yesterday evening we spent some time just playing with the tunnel to add some value to it. I want him to be able to take the tunnel without me having to always run up to it.Smiley Face Game – https://youtu.be/rHeAPjlg7ZQ
I really feel like Stark is kicking it up a notch with his drive, speed and tugging. I think he found 4th gear and learning that this stuf is FUN! LOL. We played this game before I did some tunnel work.I’m not sure why my camera was kind of blurry. I have got to look in on that today.
Carol
ParticipantIn the Smiley face game at 5:24 and 5:30, is that considered a reverse spin? Do you name that move or just use physical cues? I noticed you didn’t say anything. I am wondering if you could use your wrap cues for that as well?
Carol
ParticipantHere we are with our first session of putting verbals to wraps.
I went with LALALA for a left wrap and RORORORO for my right wrap. For my brain I needed something with L & R for which way he is turning. It does sound completely different from my Right and Left Verbals.Carol
ParticipantWith all of these, be sure to add in front side reps too so he can see/hear the difference.
Do you mean just a normal jump?
Like, take the jump I’m front of you?Carol
ParticipantI gave you the Wrong link for Left and Right video in the previous post. Here is the correct link.
Carol
ParticipantWe worked on some backsides yesterday – https://youtu.be/qbQNhSuPz4A
Here is some Rocking Horse with a Race Track in it. FUN!!
Left and Rights-
we had a very hard time with him parallel to the jumps. Then the next morning I woke up with “duh” moment. I should have been between Stark and the jump stanchions. I was putting him directly next to the stanchions (for the most part) so he was having to turn away from me. That’s a very difficult skill to learn. Poor puppy. He gets lots of cookies for this session!!Carol
ParticipantOkay, took another stab at the Rocking Horse and focused on trying not to use my arms. Wow, sooo much better!! Or, maybe he was just happy to work b/c it’s been over a week??
HahaaAnywho here we are https://youtu.be/MnfCSdGHzMo
I did some Get Out and Right/Left practice yesterday as well but I didn’t film that.
He really just wanted to GO and RUN yesterday. His brain was second and legs were first. He had to do the thoughtful practice before the running Rocking Horse Practice. Mean momma. 🤣
-
AuthorPosts