Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Kris and Maple #34015
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy!
    Wanted to squeeze one last video in lol! I tried the leash on the ground thing for the backsides. I think it went kinda medium. Let me know what you think.

    in reply to: Kris and Maple #33766
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy!
    That makes a lot of sense. I will do it like this for awhile. Will I end up at the jump walking forward like that? Or should I stop before ?
    Today we went with some friends to practice week five games. She didn’t do half bad! I’m wondering about my dig dig. On a couple reps I know I’m late but on a couple others I slowed things down and I feel like I was on time but she was quite wide or missed it. How can I get that cleaned up?
    Thanks!!

    in reply to: Kris and Maple #33699
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy!
    I’m not sure if we can still submit things and if it’s too late no problem lol. I practiced some backsides with Maple the other day and what I thought was an independent word she definitely told me was not! Should I stay at this level awhile longer?

    in reply to: Kris and Maple #33280
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy!
    Maple and I practiced the lefts and rights with the wing and mixing in the go. I thought I was going fast til I looked at the video and it seems like I’m still moving at snail pace. She did do good I think. We also started the serp practice and as I started to move she got those better too I think?

    in reply to: Kris and Maple #32745
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy,
    So I added a bit more motion to test the dig and to help the go like you suggested. Seemed to go well most of the time. I thoughtone of her last turns to the right were her best.
    I also started trying the left and right. She seemed to do well with these but I don’t know if she was relying on my motion or really understanding it or maybe a combo.

    in reply to: Kris and Maple #32394
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy,

    Things have been kinda a mess around here. Mae hasn’t been getting much training. This is clips from the very first round of games. I don’t think they are edited well I’m sorry. She seems to just wrap back to me as a default more then on the verbal I think.

    in reply to: Kris and Maple #31443
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Ok well let’s see. I have a few figured out. I want both of them to have a solid Go. As in I am way behind so you run in extension and take what is on your line. So they would be in full extension and not head checking me.
    I want a dig dig. For me that means turn back to me when you jump. This is where I get confused – I think before she jumps she would be getting herself in some collection since she is turning back to me and then landing on her way back.
    I def want an In to help support a threadle. Winn understands this to mean she comes in to me then goes back out and take the jump. Maple doesn’t really know it yet. I’m not sure what I’m asking for in body position. I need help with that part.
    I’ve trained a close to mean a tunnel bypass but it only works once in awhile. So I’m either doing it late or there isn’t clear understanding.
    I guess that’s the only ones I figured out so far. Those aren’t necessarily the only ones I want to learn though!

    in reply to: Class Update – Please Read – November 1 Reboot! #26865
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Oh no I’m sorry to hear she’s still not feeling so well. Thanks for letting us know Tracy! We will practice our entries til she’s feeling better!!

    in reply to: Maple and Kris #26678
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Just wondering again how to help Maple past this sticking point. We are still on the entries and week three was just posted.
    Thanks!

    in reply to: Kris and Winn #26464
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi again!
    We had some nice warm weather today so I started the independent tunnel games with Winn. She likes her tunnels so these went good I think. Should I do anything different?
    I played it with Maple too and she also seemed pretty confident though didn’t go as fast.

    in reply to: Maple and Kris #26463
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Barb!
    The first video I submitted was our try at the entries and today I tried again. She is getting hung up at the same spot. I’m not sure how to help her?
    This video is today’s try and it’s very similar to our last session.

    in reply to: Hi Everyone! Barb is ill, so things are really delayed. #26322
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Thanks for the update Tracy! I hope she is feeling better!

    in reply to: Maple and Kris #26302
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Barb!
    So today I started to work the first couple parts of the weaves. Maple really struggled on my right at any position past 7:00. Im a little unsure how to fix it. I did watch my video a couple times and I thought I was in position but maybe not?

    in reply to: Kris and Winn #25552
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy!
    Today we practiced the very first level of the skill sets with the jump and wing. I love these kinda drills!! We can both learn so much without a ton of setup or jumping effort!!
    I don’t think any of those skills are as solid as I thought except for the go. That was pretty good. I felt like I wasn’t getting far enough ahead to set a good line but I couldn’t without running. Was I doing something wrong there?
    Thanks!!

    in reply to: Kris & Maple #25421
    Kris Hart
    Participant

    Hi Tracy!
    Maple and I did plank a robins which I think went fairly well and then the threadles and tandems which was not so good. The mistakes were all on me. I couldn’t get my arm right and I think her tug toy was too big for me to tuck in very well. I’m also not sure I’ve put enough commitment on the wing. Was wondering what you thought about that? Thanks so much for your help! I feel all thumbs trying to run her!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 140 total)