Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #18208
    Carol
    Participant

    Bang Game

    Added in distractions and movement.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #18193
    Carol
    Participant

    Teeter Between table (Going Down)

    I didn’t feel like he was a comfortable on it today. I did have him run through tunnels but I edited most of that out. Closer to the end he actually chose to drive back up the teeter so I decided to go with it.

    We took a break for a couple of minutes and then I decided to try the toy. I think he preferred that over the MM.

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Carol.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Stark & Carol #18160
    Carol
    Participant

    I did these 3 days ago. I just forgot to post!!

    I think he definitely did better with an arc instead of straight.

    I did get some materials to make a box with lower sides if you think he needs it.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #18159
    Carol
    Participant

    Teeter between 2 Tables

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #17949
    Carol
    Participant

    Backing up on wobbly teeter. Stark was a little hesitant at times but he worked through it and appears okay/happy. I tried tugging when he was on the board but he was only interested in the food.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #17941
    Carol
    Participant

    Mountain Climbers this morning at LU.
    This morning, these were fabulous! I am still meeting him at the end b/c I don’t have anything there to put on the end of the teeter for cookies. I will start bringing the assist with me to LU from here on out. I think right now he is a little more excited there b/c He can’t do much running (safely)in our backyard still. The ground is still too squishy but the puddles are just about gone. Once it is safe, I’ll add mini sequence in the backyard as well.
    This morning, at one point, I think he was so high, he basically jumped off the end. YIKES! I was there though and guided him down. It didn’t affect him at all as he was sooo high.
    This is where having the cookies on the end will really come in handy. 🙂 and will be there from here on out.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #17924
    Carol
    Participant

    Teeter between 2 tables (modified)

    Stark got his birthday present early so we tried it out on this beautiful afternoon.

    I had the other dogs out with us b/c I knew the teeter would be stationary. I won’t have them out when the teeter is moving.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #17920
    Carol
    Participant

    More games!!!!

    Mountain climbers, at home and at LU.

    Bang Game, Backing Up – outside on the end of the teeter and on a wobbly thing. I haven’t tugged with him on the thing yet.

    FYI… My Teeter Assist came in today. I can’t wait to set it up!

    in reply to: Stark & Carol #17919
    Carol
    Participant

    I still can’t use my backyard for anything! (accept teeter)

    Here is a video from yesterday at LU. FC vs. BC there was a 1 second difference.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol #17881
    Carol
    Participant

    I feel like doing a session with a soft U entrance and exit went much better than the straight. Thanks so much!
    It still was not as successful as the box but was much better than a straight session. Not using the box is also harder fir my eyes to pick up proper hits and I know I rewarded a couple bad hits on this.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol #17813
    Carol
    Participant

    Today’s session was a bit discouraging. I don’t feel like he transitioned from the inverted mat to just the mat very well at all. There was a lot of failure there. Can’t wait to get your feedback and recommendations. 🙂

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #17812
    Carol
    Participant

    Bang Game – backing up

    Also, did you see my post above with the bang game end position?

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #17798
    Carol
    Participant

    Here is some of our work with the bang game on the plank.
    Towards the end Apparently the plank moved a little and it concerned Stark. So he then just got rewarded for getting on it. I don’t think it worried him enough that we won’t have a good bang game the next time he gets on it.

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Stark & Carol #17790
    Carol
    Participant

    Here we are doing RC to the mat and back and then I did a little bit of around the clock.

    I noticed that he did not always put his right rear leg down so the times that he did, I jackpotted him.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol – Teeters #17787
    Carol
    Participant

    Hill climbers at a different location
    Sorry the video is crooked. My camera stand broke. 🤣

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Carol.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 316 total)