Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Carol with Stark #32022
    Carol
    Participant

    Week 3 One Jump work & backside Slices

    This was hard for him. His little brain exploded!! The Go’s got really hard for him so I had to put the toy out for a couple reps.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #32021
    Carol
    Participant

    Week 3 Serpentines

    He was good with this. I hope I did the mechanics correctly!

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #32020
    Carol
    Participant

    Week 3 Backside Wraps

    I feel like Stark has got this and I don’t say that often. LOL

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31988
    Carol
    Participant

    Wraps & Soft Turns with Speed

    I worked with adding in more speed today. Stark definitely has an easier time in his left than his right. I tried to work on timing of the toy, when to rotate, and everything else you recommend on the previous message.

    I wanted to pick your brain a little more during tonight’s zoom session about seeps before I went out and practiced them.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31976
    Carol
    Participant

    Serpintines

    Question on the exit line and verbals via youtube and sorry for all the ummsss and ahhhhhs.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31964
    Carol
    Participant

    Question,

    With this set up, can I add another jump parallel and 4 feet fromt the red wing jump so I can add “go” to this excercise as well??

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31902
    Carol
    Participant

    Week 2 Exit Line Games

    This game was really good for Stark. I mixed it up with turns and wraps. We definatley had some moments of difficulty but we worked though it and if there were 2 fails I made it easer for him. Sizzle made a cameo appearance in some of the videos and some could have had scary outcomes. I’ll call it distraction training (eek).
    Stark did really well with not jumping up at me and barking. He had a few moments but they were few and far between. YAY!

    In this first session we did things slowly and yes, I am in my pajams in the afternoon. Please don’t judge.

    In this second video I added a little more distance and speed for Stark. I also added in a wing jump. I did not increase my speed too much as I thought we were at a good place and didn’t need to add anything else. You will see that in some points of the video I back up off the wing and did some slower approaches to get his turn better but then quickly went back to the wing.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31873
    Carol
    Participant

    Wing Wraps with jumps

    I tried hard to say get it on this session as well. I wasn’t perfect but it’s on my mind. 🤣
    I also caught myself saying “yes” and then get it a few times as well.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31872
    Carol
    Participant

    Rights & Lefts with 2 jumps

    I worked hard on saying get it. 🤣
    I wasn’t perfect but better. 🤣🤣🤣 I feel like this is a Carol training session and not a Stark training session. LOL

    He did great when I added in the Go Jump. He had a couple questions but was able to get it the next time.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31846
    Carol
    Participant

    He didn’t take the toy because I had a cookie in my hand. LOL

    Rare for Stark and rare for me to have a cookie in my hand. LOL

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31842
    Carol
    Participant

    worked on rights and lefts yesterday on a wing and focused on him NOT jumping up and barking at me. LOL
    This has been a behavior since he was a puppy.

    After watching our session I see that I was in his way and blocking the wing on his right turns. Oops! I was rushing yesterday so I didn’t notice. I will focus more on that today. He had a little more difficulty on his right turn but maybe it was because I was in his way. LOL!

    Today I will go to the next step and add a jump if you are good with that.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31840
    Carol
    Participant

    Worked on wing wraps yesterday. I kept my hand by my side a lot yesterday to see if that would help with eliminating the jump up and barking. It helped some and I think it will continue to get better. Would love to know your thoughts after watching my sessions from yesterday.

    I am not sure if I did the wing wraps the way you wanted but I think I did?? LOL
    Anyway, I threw the toy back but forgot about that on several and also didn’t always do a FC but hopefully things look okay. If so, I guess today we move on to a jump?

    I don’t always have the ability to use the ring at LU so the mats are really the only other thing I have to use when there. Monday at 9:30 pm is really the only time I can train on that day.LOL
    of course i have my backyard when th weather cooperates.

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31750
    Carol
    Participant

    Week 2 exercise 1 soft right & left turns

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31749
    Carol
    Participant

    Week 1 exercise 3 wing wraps

    • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Carol.
    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31748
    Carol
    Participant

    Week 1 exercise 1&2

    Working on wraps and body awareness for collection.

    https://youtu.be/lT6ro4rTbKoWe

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 316 total)