Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Carol with Stark #31716
    Carol
    Participant

    Happy Monday!

    Do you want me to keep going with last weeks games and not do any of week 2?

    Or start to incorporate both?

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31524
    Carol
    Participant

    Wing wraps part 3

    I noticed I was in his way some and tried to fix it at times. I also noticed how much he barks and jumps up at my hand. I’m not sure if this behavior should be eliminated??
    I noticed when he was doing his wraps to the right and I just post turned around the wing that he didn’t bark and jump up at my hand.
    Things that make me go Hmmmmmmm. 🤔🤔🤔

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31518
    Carol
    Participant

    Here is a session for wraps part 2
    From today and based off your feedback. He always has kicked his hind end over his head. I hope that this will help his form and jumping style.

    We will work on part 3 session later. 🙂

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31473
    Carol
    Participant

    Here are our Wing wraps part 2 and some of 3. I didn’t get in too much speed or little at all because my ground is slippery as you will see in the video. 🤣
    I added in a tight turn verbal a couple times to see if he was listening or patterning. And I was pleased to see that my boy is starting to use his brain. ❤️

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31431
    Carol
    Participant

    Thursday nights are pretty open!

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31401
    Carol
    Participant

    Wing Wrap part 1.

    At the end I asked for a jump because we know how Stark likes to pattern. 🤪

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31400
    Carol
    Participant

    Yay to hopefully some Thursday nights!!

    in reply to: Carol with Stark #31399
    Carol
    Participant

    Yay!!! Thanks so much. I’ll type this up and share. Now it will look nice and pretty. 😀

    in reply to: Stark & Carol LYD 2021!! #25067
    Carol
    Participant

    Threadle wraps part 3
    Today I focused on just the left side because that has proven to be his weaker side.
    I added more speed then a tunnel.

    in reply to: Stark & Carol LYD 2021!! #24810
    Carol
    Participant

    More work in threadle wraps
    New location

    in reply to: Stark & Carol LYD 2021!! #24777
    Carol
    Participant

    Excellent. I will take a look as I did not see the email come through. But, I am going to look at week 2 this week regardless. hahaa. 🙂

    in reply to: Stark & Carol LYD 2021!! #24774
    Carol
    Participant

    Does a new package start this week?

    in reply to: Stark & Carol LYD 2021!! #24564
    Carol
    Participant

    Also, next week I’ll go back and work on package 2

    in reply to: Stark & Carol LYD 2021!! #24563
    Carol
    Participant

    I went back and worked on our wraps this morning. I felt that his left turns were a little wide but I also feel like I could have but more of a decel Cue on the turn.
    We had a harder time with his right turns. I felt it more difficult to get to the line in time. Also he read it had a left turn a couple of times. I went back and watched the videos and I am wondering if it’s because I didn’t turn my shoulder enough for him? I know I was late giving the physical cue once but on the next time he turned wrong I thought that I was okay????

    in reply to: Stark & Carol LYD 2021!! #24523
    Carol
    Participant

    Here is our sequences for success package 3 exercise one. I was a moose in the road for when he turned right but he was a good boy and still went around me. I fixed my position when I tried it a second time.

    Sequences for Success package 3 exercise 4
    I broke these 2 turns down before I put them together, then did the entire thing, then took the tunnel out of the picture.
    When Stark is running he really does not like to decelerate which causes him to turn WAY to wide. I really need help on figuring this out and working with him on deceleration and tighter turns.

    Here is his video. His turns are so wide he almost misses the serp.

    Are you ever against using a gate or a visual barrier to help with collection?

    Before I forget; I was not sure what verbal to say when Stark is doing a tight turn around the wing. I decided to use his left wrap verbal. But I wasn’t convinced that was the correct thing.

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Carol.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 316 total)